The cutting plotter is a tool for the exact cutting of any stencil or images from a variety of materials which fit this type of device. This can be a vinyl film, paper, a small thickness, or any other material. This is widely used in advertising and decoration business. It is really easy to handle and you may obtain incredible forms. With its results you may get products which we meet almost everywhere: billboards, shop windows design, information signs, plaques and pictures on the clothes. With the aid of such cutting machines you might produce patterns for cutting materials and stencils. The objectives of application are limitless, that causes a great demand for them.
It's very easy to utilize, and very affordable, and the programs which are built in are also user-friendly. You can select to create an image with special software for example CorelDraw or Adobe Illustrator, and you might use ready-Clipart.
Almost all cutting plotters are functioning on the same basic principle:
- Initially, you must select a picture (ready or created yourself). The picture is loaded into the application.
- Fill the material where the image will be cut in the cutting plotter. The material is pressed with a specific roller.
- At this point you should decide the depth to which the knife will cut, to successfully penetrate the coating film and not to harm the substrate. This is made by testing it.
- Now you might begin from your computer the cutting procedure.
- At the final of the process, the trimming of the film are taken away and the final graphic might be moved to the mounting film.
- Today the work with the cutting plotter is complete and you can proceed to the next stage: the transfer of the image to the desired surface.
- Before you stick the film prepared with this machine, you must cautiously prepare the ground. Even if the surface appears completely clean, it might have dirt and grease from your hands touch. The surface area must be prepared immediately prior to utilizing the graphic, as even after a short period of time it might come to settle dust or condensation. Often it's sufficient to wash the surface with any detergent.
If you need to buy such a device, you can try Yaktrading, that's a great online store where you can also find heat presses and more.
For more details about Transferpresse take a look at our new web portal: click site∞
| CBA, St Mary's House, 66 Bootham, York YO30 7BZ.
tel: +(44) (0)1904 671417 | fax: +(44) (0)1904 671384 | email: