The cutting plotter is a device for the precise cutting of any stencil or photos from a number of materials that fit this sort of device. This might be a vinyl film, paper, a small thickness, or another material. This is frequently used in promoting and decoration business. It is really simple to manage and you might get incredible forms. With its results you can get items that we meet almost everywhere: billboards, shop windows design, information signs, plaques and pictures on the clothes. With the aid of such cutting machines you may produce patterns for cutting materials and stencils. The goals of application are countless, that causes a great demand for them.
It is very easy to use, and very inexpensive, and the programs that are built in are also user friendly. You can select to create an image with unique software such as CorelDraw or Adobe Illustrator, and you might apply ready-Clipart.
Almost all cutting plotters are functioning on the same principle:
- Initially, you must choose a photo (ready or created yourself). The picture is loaded into the application.
- Fill the material where the image will be cut in the cutting plotter. The material is pressed with a special roller.
- Now you should decide the depth to which the knife will cut, to efficiently penetrate the coating film and not to damage the substrate. This is performed by testing it.
- Now you might begin from your computer the cutting procedure.
- At the final of the process, the trimming of the film are taken away and the final graphic may be moved to the mounting film.
- Today the work with the cutting plotter is complete and you may proceed to the next stage: the transfer of the image to the desired surface.
- Before you decide to stick the film prepared with this machine, you should cautiously prepare the ground. Even if the surface seems totally clean, it may have dirt and grease from your hands touch. The surface area should be prepared instantly prior to utilizing the picture, as even after a brief period of time it may come to settle dust or condensation. Usually it is enough to wash the surface with any detergent.
If you wish to purchase this type of device, you can try Yaktrading, that's a great online store where you can also find heat presses and others.
For details about plotter de decoupe take a look at our web portal: check∞
| CBA, St Mary's House, 66 Bootham, York YO30 7BZ.
tel: +(44) (0)1904 671417 | fax: +(44) (0)1904 671384 | email: