The cutting plotter is a device for the precise cutting of any stencil or photos from a variety of materials that fit this kind of device. This can be a vinyl film, paper, a small thickness, or any other material. This is frequently used in advertising and decoration business. It is very simple to manage and you might obtain wonderful forms. With its results you might get items which we see almost everywhere: advertisements, shop windows design, information signs, plaques and pictures on the clothing. With the assistance of such cutting machines you can produce patterns for cutting materials and stencils. The objectives of use are limitless, that causes a good demand for them.
It's really easy to utilize, and really cheap, and the programs which are built-in are also user-friendly. You might choose to create an image with special software for example CorelDraw or Adobe Illustrator, and you might use ready-Clipart.
Almost all cutting plotters are working on the same principle:
- Initially, you have to choose a picture (ready or created yourself). The image is loaded into the application.
- Fill the material where the image will be cut in the cutting plotter. The material is pressed with a specific roller.
- At this point you need to determine the depth to which the knife will cut, to effectively penetrate the coating film and not to harm the substrate. This is done by testing it.
- Next you can start from your computer the cutting procedure.
- At the final of the process, the trimming of the film are removed and the final image can be moved to the mounting film.
- Today the work with the cutting plotter is complete and you can proceed to the next stage: the transfer of the image to the desired surface.
- Before you decide to stick the film prepared with this machine, you should cautiously prepare the ground. Even if the surface appears completely clean, it may have dirt and grease from your hands touch. The surface should be prepared immediately prior to applying the graphic, since even after a brief period of time it can come to settle dust or condensation. Often it is sufficient to wash the surface with any detergent.
If you need to buy this type of device, you may try Yaktrading, which is a good web store where you can also find heat presses and more.
Check out about Transferpresse∞ check this website
| CBA, St Mary's House, 66 Bootham, York YO30 7BZ.
tel: +(44) (0)1904 671417 | fax: +(44) (0)1904 671384 | email: